Monday 28 November 2016

Tips for Working with Youths Who Stutter By Michael P

Trey, on the other-hand, was talkative, energetic, and engaging. Arriving at my car Alex climbed into the back seat which seemed odd to me given he is the oldest. For the ride to Baltimore, Alex again climbed into the back seat. Growing increasingly comfortable with me, Alex became more talkative but I had difficulty understanding much of what he said.
_

Lianne:
I'm in college and love life, but I want a girlfriend.
(27 November 2016)

Lianne:
Other than that I have a lot of friends and a decent social circle.
(27 November 2016)

Lianne:
I'm afraid I'm not attractive enough, but everyone always tells me confidence is the most important thing.
(27 November 2016)

Lianne:
I'm 20 years old but have never asked a girl out.
(27 November 2016)

Jaimie:
Can someone tell me whats up this dude?
(27 November 2016)

Mathilda:
How to sneak past security cameras?
(27 November 2016)

Wilma:
I am wondering how I should go about doing this?
(27 November 2016)

Wilma:
After knowing her for about 4 years I am wondering how to go about asking her out.
(27 November 2016)

Wilma:
I can talk to her regularly sometimes and other times she probably thinks I am mad at her or something.
(27 November 2016)

Wilma:
I am brave enough to talk to her frequently, but everytime I do I get nervous and start to have a mean tone.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment