Tuesday 29 November 2016

The prospect of a road trip was always kind of exciting to me as a kid

Later down the road (literally and figuratively), I would come to regret being trapped in a metal box for hours at a time. Thinking about what provisions would last four to six months is essentially a lesson in food preservation. Even back then, it was all about the bacon.
_

Tatum:
I m so tired of her but if I get rid of her who will I really have?
(28 November 2016)

Tatum:
She acts like she has the biggest ego in the world and never admits any of her insecurities.
(28 November 2016)

Tatum:
She belittles everything I do and insults me constantly while always bragging about herself.
(28 November 2016)

Tatum:
My best friend and the only friend that I have that ever hangs out with me makes me more mad than anyone I know.
(28 November 2016)

Yesenia:
Whats going through his mind?
(28 November 2016)

Yesenia:
One time his friend flicked a pen at him and he said he was going to have me beat the friend up jokingly (it's funny cause I'm petite and looked at as innocent).
(28 November 2016)

Yesenia:
He does little favors like pulling my chair out for me and running to his car to get a charger for me.
(28 November 2016)

Margeret:
Should I let my boss have sex with me next time he tries?
(28 November 2016)

Margeret:
I'm so curious to find out how much better he can make me feel .. He had me moaning and he wasn't even inside me.. I kinda don't think he will ever try again but what if he does... Should I let him?
(28 November 2016)

Margeret:
I should have known better not to drink since I knew I had work at 7 this morning... Anyway, my boss was turning me on like crazy.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment