Monday 28 November 2016

The question now is determining the level attractive enough to enter this counter

Also, the current slowing market results in lower loan volumes, leading to lower net interest income for OCBC. For 3Q16, OCBC was rescued by its wealth management unit, which contributed 28% of the income for the quarter. Its life assurance business unit, Great Eastern also helped to boost performance.
_

Blossom:
Anyone ever feel this way? And what did you do?
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
I want to have a little closer relationship with her but I feep like that may never happen.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
I don't expect my step daughter to ever call me dad or say she loves me or to even hug me although she has but I feel reluctantly.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
I have discussed this with my wife and she just blows it off.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
You know like when someone smiles at you reluctantly.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
Now she has never said anything rude to me or evr gotten mad at me but I still get a bad vibe from her.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
That's how I feel about my step daughter.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
This may seem silly to some but, have you ever gotten bad vibes from someone like they really don't like you but are civil because they are family or you share the same friends?
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
I'm not expecting a buddy buddy relationship but at least something more than hi and bye.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
I just feel like it would be nice to have a little better relationship with her.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment