Wednesday 30 November 2016

County coastal district blue as part of a strategy to regain a super-majority in the Assembly

With nearly 95% of precincts reporting, Baker was leading, 56%-44%, against Cook-Kallio. Democrats had hoped to turn Hadley's L.A. Lead increases for tax hike to expand L.A. It also is vulnerable to heavy damage in a major earthquake. Measure RRR is a long and detailed, but not sweeping, set of changes to the utility.
_

Shana:
I think that isn't enough money and is too long of a video.
(29 November 2016)

Shana:
Hey, I need advice because a guy is asking me to send him a 2min video of me in a bikini or lingerie with my face included for five dollars only.
(29 November 2016)

Mariann:
How do I get a desperate girl to just be my friend?
(29 November 2016)

Mariann:
But I'm afraid if I get angry at her advances she will kill herself or go crazy.
(29 November 2016)

Mariann:
This girl is not only desperate but 8 years older and has had kids and stuff.
(29 November 2016)

Alison:
My brother posts crued photos on his Twitter page but he's and adult as are the girlfriends. So should I just mind my own business?
(29 November 2016)

Alison:
However, there is nothing illegal as he and the other girls are all consenting adults.
(29 November 2016)

Alison:
He is 26 with the maturity of a high schooler.
(29 November 2016)

Alison:
Or should I tell our parents so they can scold him.
(29 November 2016)

Malvina:
We can't agree on what's best, and she won't budge?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment