Wednesday 30 November 2016

Chinchilla can help remove excessive buttons and whatnot

Time to make the art into your very own UI. Then go to Profiles, click on Import Profiles and paste in the export code. Go to the trigger tab and type in the spell/buff you want it to activate at. You can do it in many different ways and I go through a few of them.
_

Collene:
He seems very nice, he hasn't even asked anything personal...
(29 November 2016)

Victoria:
Is this class going to be hard for me?
(29 November 2016)

Victoria:
I'm interested in this but I'm worried that I'll be the awkward Idiot in this class.
(29 November 2016)

Victoria:
Is this class going to be awkward for me or is it fine that I'm new to this.
(29 November 2016)

Victoria:
I don't know a single thing about horses but I'm very interested in this class.
(29 November 2016)

Victoria:
It says it's for beginners and intermediate.
(29 November 2016)

Victoria:
I'm taking an Equine Science class.
(29 November 2016)

Tomeka:
Do schools contact parents over any trip to the office?
(29 November 2016)

Tomeka:
He seems fine; I don't see brushing or scratches where he says he hit his head in the ground.
(29 November 2016)

Tomeka:
My son told me that someone pushed him off the play structure at school during recess today, and that he and the other kid went to the office.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment