Tuesday 29 November 2016

It is because the system is not set up to raise the best leaders to the top

And actually, this might be the best takeaway from the 2016 elections. Instead, we should develop future leaders so that when you are looking to promote someone, you have an abundance of choices. During this current campaign season, we have seen candidates discuss everything except their vision.
_

Terisa:
I asked her if she wanted to meet up for brunch, she said she couldn t.
(29 November 2016)

Terisa:
Made the move for a new job and then started to try and communicate with her.
(29 November 2016)

Terisa:
I decided to not really communicate with her for the next.
(29 November 2016)

Terisa:
We still talked and she wanted to be friends, but as the days passed, she became more and more indifferent towards me.
(29 November 2016)

Terisa:
We saw a each other a lot during the first few weeks, but then she finally decided that she needed time apart to be with friends.
(29 November 2016)

Terisa:
She told me how I was her best friend, how I was the one and that she was not only in love with me but the idea of starting a family together and growing old together.
(29 November 2016)

Terisa:
Anyway, after the breakup, my ex took it really hard.
(29 November 2016)

Terisa:
Our long distance started to create doubt for the both of us, but I ended up moving to be closer after the breakup hoping that would mend things.
(29 November 2016)

Terisa:
A little background, my ex and I broke up about three months ago.
(29 November 2016)

Brittni:
Is my mom abusive, what should I do?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment