Monday 28 November 2016

Bring the cream to a boil and then pour oven the chocolate

Leave for a minute and then stir until the chocolate is melted. Add cocoa, icing sugar and vanilla extract and let cool completely in the fridge. Whip with an electric mixer to a fluffy mousse and divide the mousse in 4 glasses, about 3/4 up. Remove the white cream filling on the oreos and crush the cookies in a plastic bags to crumbles.
_

Jenee:
I have a very strange pressure about 1 inch below my belly button.
(27 November 2016)

Jenee:
It's only been a week since I could have conceived.
(27 November 2016)

Ute:
Any good SMS moniter apps for iphone?
(27 November 2016)

Shane:
Would a female friend let a guy in her house to rape you?Would she drug you first to make you pass out?If the guy forced her to do it?Nuts?
(27 November 2016)

Shan:
How to not make it awkward when around people who hate you?
(27 November 2016)

Shan:
What I am asking is how do I make it not awkward when I see them and stuff?
(27 November 2016)

Shan:
No I don't wanna make up with them, I already tried.
(27 November 2016)

Shan:
I'm on the bus and have classes with a couple people who now hate me because of a dumb rumor they heard about me.
(27 November 2016)

Tony:
I like my step-cousin s cousin?
(27 November 2016)

Tony:
Then, realizing that my step-cousin doesn't even know, I thought about telling her about how I feel about her cousin.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment