Tuesday 29 November 2016

It felt like I was walking through the Atlantis of abandoned medical centers

The streets had become overgrown, taken over by the rapacious force of Mother Nature. Weeds pushed upwards through cracking pavement, while roads resembled abstract gardens of blight filled with foliage. The overgrowth winding sporadically throughout this place created a surreal scene.
_

Joanie:
Family tree help?
(29 November 2016)

Joanie:
Silly question, I know but I'm having trouble finding the answer.
(29 November 2016)

Joanie:
If Max and Mazarine are half siblings, and Mazarine and Sho are half siblings, does that makes Sho and Max siblings?
(29 November 2016)

Joanie:
Annabelle ends up marrying another guy named Alden, and they have a son named Max.
(29 November 2016)

Joanie:
Daisuke and his wife have a son named Sho.
(29 November 2016)

Joanie:
Ok, Annabelle (MC's mom) and another guy named Daisuke sleep together and Annabelle ends up pregnant with his child, her name is Mazarine(MC) Daisuke is already married and remembers nothing from the night cause he was drunk.
(29 November 2016)

Joanie:
I'm writing a story and I'm having a bit of trouble with my family tree.
(29 November 2016)

Christen:
Rate this girl! Is she pretty? (On a scale of 0-10)?
(29 November 2016)

Lydia:
Hi guys, What happened between Matt Damon and producer Effie Brown that Backlash at him?
(29 November 2016)

Lydia:
I was researching on SJW and progressive culture, youtube send me to this conversation video :) I will be very much thankful if you can help me out.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment