Wednesday 30 November 2016

We sincerely hope this is not academic work the University of Toronto seeks to endorse

We remain puzzled as to why such a basic gesture of respect seems so onerous to Professor Peterson. For example, any instructor can recount occasions when a student has requested to be referred to by another name. It is therefore much simpler, and more respectful, to ask a student how to refer to them if unsure.
_

Deloise:
How long is reasonable to be mad or upset at your partner?
(29 November 2016)

Deloise:
Sometimes I get upset with my BF and I want to forgive him quickly but I feel if I do he will think I m a push over and that if he does it again it s no problem I ll just forgive.
(29 November 2016)

Deloise:
I guess depending on severity of argument this could change.
(29 November 2016)

Sanda:
Many symptoms, negative results?
(29 November 2016)

Sanda:
In all, I realize that it might have been too soon when I took my first test, but IF I actually did conceive on the 12th and had implantation bleeding on the 19th, wouldn t I get a positive by now?
(29 November 2016)

Sanda:
My sense of smell is up, I normally can t smell the things I do now and it all makes me sick.
(29 November 2016)

Sanda:
Since the 20th I have thrown up EVERY TIME I smell cigarette smoke (a lot of my family smokes), I also get sick when eating red meat, or smell something I don t like.
(29 November 2016)

Sanda:
On the 20th I started randomly throwing up.
(29 November 2016)

Sanda:
I had mild cramps and stopped spotting over night and haven t had anything since.
(29 November 2016)

Sanda:
On the 19th I woke up to light spotting, it was pink at first and a little brown as the day went on.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment