Sunday 27 November 2016

Having sufficient glucose allows your muscles to heal and stimulate growth after a workout

This is an important hormone that stimulates cell and bone growth and development. Ca is stored in your bones, teeth, and in your bloodstream. A lack in either vitamin D or Ca can lead to Osteoporosis, Liver disease, and increased risk of fractures. Your bones need to be strong and healthy in order to perform.
_

Fermina:
Is this guy on Snapchat avoiding me or have I done something wrong? I really need some advice mainly from the guys, but ladies too!?
(27 November 2016)

Fermina:
Which makes me sad since I really wanted us be friends.
(27 November 2016)

Fermina:
Last time we messaged each other was August 26. But today (November 27) I just messaged him and he hasn't opened or replied to the message, like 8 hrs have past, so I'm thinking he does not want to deal with me anymore.
(27 November 2016)

Fermina:
He stopped posting on Facebook and posting snaps on Snapchat, he literally went ghost, but know he's recently been snapping.
(27 November 2016)

Fermina:
And never messaged me back again.
(27 November 2016)

Fermina:
After that he became distant and stopped watching my snaps.
(27 November 2016)

Fermina:
He even said hey one day in college.
(27 November 2016)

Fermina:
Which is crazy because I recall him looking and staring at me back in high school and at community college.
(27 November 2016)

Fermina:
So when I introduced myself I said I did not know him and I believe he didn't know me, and I was hoping he said he recognized me from school but he didn't, so I just thought maybe I not tell him.
(27 November 2016)

Fermina:
At first I started messaging him through Snapchat about simple things like how his day went and things like that.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment