Tuesday 29 November 2016

Your youth ministry account tweets that verse at some point during the week it

Every week, we include a Key Verse in our youth ministry message. During the message on Sunday, we memorize the verse, talk about the verse, and teach on the verse. Do it whenever you feel like it or use Hootsuite to schedule the tweet for a point later in the week.
_

Gertrud:
Im embarrased of my accent?
(28 November 2016)

Gertrud:
He said its cute lol but how to sound more american i guess?
(28 November 2016)

Gertrud:
I just started talking on the phone with one american guy and i really enjoy talking to him but im soo self conscious of my accent... im swedish and i feel like my accent is too strong.
(28 November 2016)

Teri:
Has your guy ever put on your dresses and lingerie to make you laugh ? I mean it was hysterical but how many guys even know?
(28 November 2016)

Tenesha:
I got drunk at my bfs house and disrespected his parents I need help?
(28 November 2016)

Tenesha:
The guilt is eating me alive and i need to know how to apologize.
(28 November 2016)

Tenesha:
They trusted me to be responsible and I wasn't and I fear that ive severely damaged my relationship with his parents and don't know what to do.
(28 November 2016)

Tenesha:
First of all I'm underage, I drank way too much unintentionally and I blacked out and passed out on my bfs bed and him and his parents had to take care of me and cleanup all the throw up that was everywhere.
(28 November 2016)

Prudence:
I broke with my boyfriend 10 months ago and I see him again and kiss me?
(28 November 2016)

Prudence:
I broke up with my boyfriend 10 months ago he came to my house to drop off money for our kids.he kiss me in the mouth but he s in engaged to someone else what does the kiss mean confused.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment