Wednesday 30 November 2016

The handful of people working there spoke in hushed voices

At Blythewood Middle School, the little parking lot near its gym barely stayed filled halfway with cars. Inside, many booths remained unused along the back wall, as only one or two people cast their vote at a time. Many took advantage of their lunch breaks, and the parking lot was overloaded with cars.
_

Dominica:
I feel terrible when my parents spend money on me?
(29 November 2016)

Dominica:
I m scared that if I tell them they will pay more for counseling or therapy.
(29 November 2016)

Dominica:
Lately I ve felt so bad that I cry and worry to the point that it s start to affect my friendships and school work.
(29 November 2016)

Dominica:
I don t think my parents understand how much I love and appreciate them.
(29 November 2016)

Dominica:
I always do my best in school and other activities but I feel like a disappointment compared to my peers at school.
(29 November 2016)

Dominica:
I ve had A LOT of dental work done that costed a ton of money.
(29 November 2016)

Dominica:
I m too young to get a job so I can t pay for my own things.
(29 November 2016)

Dominica:
My family is upper middle class and has enough money for my sister and I, but I always feel awful when they spend money on me.
(29 November 2016)

Christen:
How do you know your're pregnant on birth control if the birth control takes away your period?
(29 November 2016)

Christen:
I just started a new birth control my sisters on and she said she completely lost her period,how would you know for reassurance ur not pregnant if u never get a period?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment