Wednesday 30 November 2016

The two men adjourn to the dining room to discuss their situation

Those women in long dresses and bonnets. Men in handle bar mustaches and hats. Not to mention their primitive modes of transportation: horse and buggies, old streetcars. No matter the time period, humans have always been united by our motives, and values we hold dear.
_

Lauran:
My boyfriend turned me on, but he doesn t know it. How do I tell him?
(29 November 2016)

Lauran:
I want to tell him that he did but I don t know how to tell him without being too direct.
(29 November 2016)

Lauran:
My boyfriend rubbed my sides and stuff and it really turned me on.
(29 November 2016)

Laticia:
Am i the only one who feels like this?
(29 November 2016)

Nelia:
Is it normal if I don't want to get married?
(29 November 2016)

Nelia:
I don't believe there's someone out there who would love me.
(29 November 2016)

Nelia:
Since then I don't want to trust anyone again.
(29 November 2016)

Nelia:
But even those bestfriends who I spent everyday with for years and I always helped (I never asked them for help, I didn't want to be a burden like my parents told me I'm a burden to them) left me actually when they found a new friend.
(29 November 2016)

Nelia:
Because of that ever since I was a kid I would only trust my bestfriends.. At least I believed they loved me.
(29 November 2016)

Nelia:
Their failed marriage is also one of the reasons why I don't want to get married.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment