Wednesday 30 November 2016

All the company can do now is continue to look forward and this ad is a good indicator of that

Join us after the break for the details. The entire recall process for the Galaxy Note 7, as well as the aftermath, happened on an unprecedented scale. In short, Samsung now has two massive recalls on its hands. The first Android device Kevin owned was the now-infamous HTC Thunderbolt, which he still has in a drawer somewhere.
_

Sylvie:
I'm fine, not depressed, still have a good job and support group and all that, I just really miss her and it's only getting worse.
(30 November 2016)

Sylvie:
My girlfriend of over 3 years died 2 months ago.
(30 November 2016)

Aileen:
I feel like humping a burger..?
(30 November 2016)

Maryanne:
But why wait so late to text, then disappear after just a few texts?
(30 November 2016)

Maryanne:
She is the only woman I could ever claim that I know isn't a cheater or player.
(30 November 2016)

Maryanne:
I know no one else is in the picture.
(30 November 2016)

Maryanne:
But I'm wondering why she messages me for just a little but and then disappears.
(30 November 2016)

Maryanne:
Entirely possible given the time of night.
(30 November 2016)

Maryanne:
She keeps saying she fell asleep.
(30 November 2016)

Maryanne:
We'd talk for a little bit, keeping it light, and then shed disappear.
(30 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment