Monday 28 November 2016

The first one is called if the initial image loads successfully

As the name of this small module suggests, it allows us to show a fallback image in a situation when the real image is missing. The second one is called if the initial image load fails. I can imagine plenty of situations when we are unsure that the image will exist.
_

Margret:
When I have gone to meet her, my face was still in this frustration of exams and all.
(28 November 2016)

Margret:
I got frustrated with my life and I kept thinking and thinking that my career is not going to be well.
(28 November 2016)

Margret:
This is because I am an average student and couldn't score more than this.
(28 November 2016)

Margret:
Now, I got an average score in GRE and TOEFL.
(28 November 2016)

Margret:
Still, I skipped my classes and went to meet her, because I didn't want to say no to her.
(28 November 2016)

Margret:
As I am in the last year of my college graduation, I was planning on giving my GRE and TOEFL and got busy in that.
(28 November 2016)

Margret:
Then she graduated from the college and still we were in touch.We met almost everyday.
(28 November 2016)

Margret:
I skipped my classes and meets with my friends to be with her.
(28 November 2016)

Margret:
Whenever she calls me to meet me, I never hesitated to go even though it was just for an hour or so.
(28 November 2016)

Margret:
I am a kind of a guy that would do anything for my love and anything means anything.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment