Monday 28 November 2016

Not sure how much she would have accomplished anyway

Last week was a perfect example. Kennady accompanied me to Columbus on Wednesday so we could meet Veronica and to help out the little family if possible. Sure enough, on Thursday afternoon, there was a perfect opportunity for her. She spent a couple hours at their apartment, dog-sitting.
_

January:
I currently have feelings for a co-worker of mine.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
Do you think I would end up in hell? I want to be happy at least for once in my life and hell is not a place of happy people..?
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
He was spoilt sometimes I don t get why he ran away.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
Funny.. He didn t even have it rough like me.. I mean.. Well.. He got everything he wants.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
He didn t finish his school and become... Like most broken home kid ended up.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
Just when I m not in the mood.. PS : my brother ran away from home when he was still in high school.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
And fyi, my father is rich.) Ever since then I talked back a lot even to my mother (I know being bad to your mother is a very big sin.. But I just can t help it when she kept accusing me something I didn t and insult me.) but not everytime.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
They were mad because I was ill and I borrowed some money from friends to went to the hospital when I was doing internship out of town.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
My father said he should ve just abort me when mom still pregnant.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
I told them I didn t ask to be born and being born was not my choice and if it were up to me I wouldn t. (I said that because they told me they regretted having me and I shouldn t have been born.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment