Sunday 23 April 2017

Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited

The event was held at The Columbian. Check out all the races in Washington County. Obit: Pamela Richards, 73, of West Bend. Business/education/community/history/arts. Notify me of new posts by email. History help needed in Germantown. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
_

Kazuko:
He didn't use to smell like it but now all of a sudden he does.
(23 April 2017)

Kazuko:
Lately, every time my Mom's boyfriend comes to our house, he reeks of weed and it causes our entire house to smell like a giant skunk.
(23 April 2017)

Inger:
Why is cousin marriage so widespread in india?
(23 April 2017)

Inger:
And don't girl there get to choose who they marry?
(23 April 2017)

Gail:
Will America really be a great country again?
(23 April 2017)

Gail:
I mean not in Trump's perspective, but I mean as great as it was back in the day?
(23 April 2017)

Velva:
I've been denying myself for ten years?
(23 April 2017)

Velva:
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
(23 April 2017)

Velva:
If you asked me what my likes, dislikes were, I would have no idea.
(23 April 2017)

Velva:
I compliment to the point other people think it's annoying and I don't talk about myself at all.
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment