Saturday 8 April 2017

You should have 2 to 3 tablespoons of roasted garlic

Drizzle with the 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Allow to cool, then squeeze the garlic pulp out of the skins and set aside. Rinse the diced potatoes to wash off some of the starch. Add the potatoes, the cauliflower, roasted garlic pulp, and 7 cups (1.65 l) of the vegetable broth.
_

Marx:
She keep bailing on me? Should I break up with her?
(8 April 2017)

Marx:
She got home at 630 and we were texting and i told her I was bored and wassup . She said she would invite me over but her room is a mess but before we stay in her mom room.
(8 April 2017)

Marx:
The other she start textin me she miss me and stuff and wanted to see me but had to wait till she come back in town that day.
(8 April 2017)

Marx:
She's claims to be busy but have enough time to go to a concert and hangout with her friends and invited her friend to do stuff with her.
(8 April 2017)

Marx:
Beimg over there to not coming around from months and when I do go over there,we stay in her mom room with her mom.she keep saying she miss me and crying saying she tryna to see me but something always come up.
(8 April 2017)

Marx:
Last 6 months been rough ,no sex or affection at all . Just a phone call every day even tho she live 10 min away,she use to invite me every day but stop .went fro.
(8 April 2017)

Carlee:
I like a guy but he's kind of odd?
(8 April 2017)

Carlee:
I'm not trying to be rude but he's just odd.
(8 April 2017)

Carlee:
It just it seems that something off with his brain?
(8 April 2017)

Carlee:
He's friends with my friend and he sat so close to me today at lunch and I was so happy.
(8 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment