Wednesday 26 April 2017

The weight of financial pressure robs you of the very breath in your lungs

But for nearly ten years I lived in fear and called it wisdom. Like a real-life Rocky Balboa that refused to stay down, I continually tried to pick myself up. After a few years, those seeds of true wisdom have begun to take root and bear fruit of their own.
_

Hanna:
I really like a boy?!?!?!?
(26 April 2017)

Hanna:
He knows who I am, and he knows my name, but he doesn't knowww me.
(26 April 2017)

Hanna:
I don't really know him, but he's so wonderful and perfect.
(26 April 2017)

Lee:
What to get my wife for our 1st Anniversary?
(26 April 2017)

Lee:
It s not like I can go to the mall and shop around for a few hours, nor do I want to just send flowers.
(26 April 2017)

Lee:
I am currently deployed overseas and have no clue what to do.
(26 April 2017)

Emogene:
Girls: should i say she looks pretty or beautiful? when i am shy, 10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER!?
(26 April 2017)

Loria:
Can I ask my teacher this?
(26 April 2017)

Loria:
Like email or Facebook maybe... is this weird or inappropriate?
(26 April 2017)

Loria:
Anyways, at the end of the year, I want to ask her if we can talk over the summer.
(26 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment