Tuesday 25 April 2017

I thought you were a little tiny person with long Ears and a tail?

I personally love the romance but I also love the irony, and when the two come together I reach the utmost satisfaction. Why is Nick the star of these mishaps? How can you have a good collaboration if you are in different regions or country? Nick had the worst timing imaginable.
_

Yasmin:
Kids in my class talk BS the whole day while I don't, is this good?
(24 April 2017)

Yasmin:
I am not interested in stupid and pointless conversations.
(24 April 2017)

Delia:
I am a single 44 year old female who has not been in a committed relationship since 2003. How do I go about letting love into my life?
(24 April 2017)

Delia:
How do I get myself out of this rut so that I can find love and not die lonely.
(24 April 2017)

Delia:
I've been on 2 dates in the past 10 years.
(24 April 2017)

Delia:
If I could be honest, I think it's fear of being rejected.
(24 April 2017)

Delia:
The idea of waking up to someone in the morning terrifies me.
(24 April 2017)

Delia:
I've gotten become so insecure about my body.
(24 April 2017)

Delia:
In the past 15 years I have become so introverted...no friends...and needless to say VERY single.
(24 April 2017)

Delia:
First of all let me start by saying I don't go anywhere to actually meet people.
(24 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment