Monday 10 April 2017

Nothing should be off-limits simply because one is female

That girls and women are just as good as men? But who could disagree with that? On that, it seems, Dangal has nothing to say. In other words, Indian democracy would be functioning properly if there were no Indians in it. I mean, media par aisa bhi kya outrage ke banda bole I will support whatever they are opposed to?
_

Hildegarde:
My sister fell asleep breast-feeding her son and now he's asking her for more milk should I wake her up?
(8 April 2017)

Jeneva:
Births and Adoptions From Behind Bars?
(8 April 2017)

Jeneva:
We are in North Carolina and we would like to know more information about prision pregnancies before we make this life changing decision.
(8 April 2017)

Jeneva:
We could provide the baby with a better life than she ever will.
(8 April 2017)

Jeneva:
My husband and I are considering offering to adopt the child at birth because she is incarcerated and unstable but we want to make sure she will have the medical care nessicary while she is in there to have a healthy baby.
(8 April 2017)

Jeneva:
My sister-in-law just found out she is pregnant in jail and unless they take it easy on her because she is pregnant, she is looking at 3-6 years.
(8 April 2017)

Lakita:
Would you be okay with your boyfriend having sleepovers and trips with his female friends?
(8 April 2017)

Lakita:
I dont like the idea of him doing that alone with girls cause I think thats intimate setting and it creates a super close bond and it just seems really inappropriate but he said he has no boundaries for me and he doest like having boundaries.
(8 April 2017)

Lakita:
I do trust him and i dont care if he does it with his other female friend but there is one that i really do not like and me and her have had issues in the past and I'm uncomfortable with her.
(8 April 2017)

Lakita:
So my boyfriend thinks it is okay for him to have sleepovers and go on trips with his female friend---without me.
(8 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment