Friday 7 April 2017

Marty wanted to pay homage to the West that he loved and he did

Yes its a mixed bag of musical styles and influences, but its very cohesive and it works. The best part is Marty and the Superalatives are killing it and having a dang good time doing it you can tell. A lot of people are questioning this as a concept record as well, i think their is no doubt it is, and thats great.
_

Naoma:
He has him every other week and whenever they're together he works less, always is by his side and yes, almost totally forgets about me.
(7 April 2017)

Naoma:
My boyfriend is divorced and has thirteen yo son.
(7 April 2017)

Viola:
How do I get my dad and his brother-in-law to reconcile and be friends again so we can be a happy extended family once again?
(7 April 2017)

Darnell:
Just your body hair is amazing enough to hook a girl forever. :D K sorry, epilepsy.
(7 April 2017)

Bobette:
What do you think he is planning on saying?
(7 April 2017)

Bobette:
So I'm curious what do you think it could be?
(7 April 2017)

Bobette:
And I was ike no your not being truthful.
(7 April 2017)

Bobette:
Than he made some excuse saying if was if he should go to his sports game?
(7 April 2017)

Bobette:
Than I asked again and I told him he was excited about something that he wanted to tell me that would require a long happy conversation.
(7 April 2017)

Bobette:
So I called him another time and he told me it was nothing, and to not worry about it.
(7 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment