Saturday 8 April 2017

It seems she increased them 3 times or so in a short time

Kindra discussed some of the key decisions that have taken her from her early days to the in-demand authority that she is today. Want to hear more episodes of the Wealthy Speaker podcast or subscribe so you never miss an interview? The question is, from what to what.
_

Mao:
I'm feeling pretty bad about it though.
(7 April 2017)

Mao:
I guess my personality must suck.
(7 April 2017)

Mao:
I don't think I'm ugly as sin or anything, I look the same as in my pictures and I get called cute a lot.
(7 April 2017)

Mao:
And not one has been intrested enough for even a text after meeting.
(7 April 2017)

Mao:
I don't think I'm the most friendly or inviting, but I've met about 6 people so far off online dating.
(7 April 2017)

Francesca:
Married ladies ; what is your most treasured fantasy whilst your husband is making love to you?
(7 April 2017)

Rosa:
So I'm trying to figure out what's going to happen to my best friend at the hospital?
(7 April 2017)

Rosa:
What are they going to do about the pepper spray and the rape thing?
(7 April 2017)

Rosa:
So she was pepper sprayed and then she got raped but she had no idea who did it.
(7 April 2017)

Meaghan:
Why do these guys never reply to my texts?
(7 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment