Sunday 16 April 2017

The Most Important Mentality You Need To Be A Master at Anything

But the teacher must not forget that the greatest teachers are the ones who never stop being students. Because a master never gets stagnant. A master evolves and always tries to get better at their craft. When you become stagnant, others overtake you. When you become stagnant, you become redundant and irrelevant.
_

Ninfa:
If you think I m ugly why would they keep talking about me?
(14 April 2017)

Ninfa:
Why would guys keep gossiping about me?
(14 April 2017)

Ninfa:
They said I m probably looking for a boyfriend because I m dressed up nice or how I dress.
(14 April 2017)

Ninfa:
They said I don t have a boyfriend because of how my face looks and because I have a hairy chin or face They said I look funny looking.
(14 April 2017)

Ninfa:
They said I wish I had a boyfriend.
(14 April 2017)

Ninfa:
They said i look like a wherewolf.They said I look like Tarzan.
(14 April 2017)

Ninfa:
They said no body don t want me that s why I m always in the house.
(14 April 2017)

Ninfa:
They said I only dress up because I just want attention or I Think someone will get with me because I m ugly.
(14 April 2017)

Ninfa:
They also said that I probably have a hairy chest or I m probably hairy.
(14 April 2017)

Ninfa:
They said that I I look like spongebob but sponge Bob looks better than me, they said that I have a hairy chin and I m growing a beard and I have a man face.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment