Monday 10 April 2017

Their name was Feather and the name comes from Haworth

Haworth was the home of the Brontes. As a student, I spent a summer working at the Bronte Parsonage, and two of my university friends would come and visit me. So, what better way to celebrate our latest reunion than with a bottle of something cold, crisp and fizzy.
_

Kirstin:
She told me she wouldn't waste her time talking to a guy if she wasn't interested in, when I asked her about if she actually wanted to hangout.
(9 April 2017)

Verena:
How do I talk to a girl I don t know well? (High school)?
(9 April 2017)

Verena:
And I don t know how to talk to her, even if I think about it I get nervous.
(9 April 2017)

Verena:
I have her on social media like, snapchat, Facebook, instagram.
(9 April 2017)

Verena:
There is a girl that I really like and I have seen her at a few parties and I have bumped into her a few times l.
(9 April 2017)

Muriel:
Emotional Connection question?
(9 April 2017)

Cathrine:
I don't take the initiative in friendships?
(9 April 2017)

Cathrine:
I don't know how to fix this or if it's worth fixing.
(9 April 2017)

Cathrine:
I give up too easily, then act surprised when it seems like they don't like me anymore.
(9 April 2017)

Cathrine:
I don't say what I mean and beat around the bush because I don't want them to think poorly of me for being so desperate to spend time with them.
(9 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment