Monday 24 April 2017

I just want to ask you if you ever have tried the strawberry shortcake style

I am not sure if I should use my real name, because what if I go to get a job or someone has the idea to google me? And well, despite it not being my main reason, yeah, people sometimes can be judgmental about NSFW so that kind of helps too. Take for example, Masamune Shirow, the author of Ghost in the Shell.
_

Madalyn:
Last year is when I was BFFs with her, around the time where I never tried anything at school, while she was really involved in everything.
(23 April 2017)

Amiee:
Is it best to have a baby at 35-36?
(23 April 2017)

Amiee:
I don't want to adopt...I want my own by the way.
(23 April 2017)

Ozie:
Finding a lot of money very fast as a 16 year old girl?
(23 April 2017)

Ozie:
So I have decided if I find the money myself can they really say no?
(23 April 2017)

Ozie:
So our school is giving us a chance to travel to the US and do a you know exchange thing and it s 6600$ without the plain ticket . My parents said no and I really want to go like reeaallyyyyyy reeeeaaallyyyyy bad.
(23 April 2017)

Katheleen:
What does it means to be 'Blinding something'?
(23 April 2017)

Margrett:
I've officially decided not to tell her, so all I want to hear is how to get rid of my feelings for her.
(23 April 2017)

Margrett:
Last time, all I got was a bunch of answers trying to convince me I should tell her.
(23 April 2017)

Margrett:
If you don't have an answer that will actually answer my question, please don't post.
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment