Wednesday 12 April 2017

It is one of the earliest guides to reaching financial independence and to living the FI life

With great visuals you can track your net worth, asset allocation, and portfolio performance, including costs. At a glance you'll see what's working and what you might want to change. It is also a great tool for reaching short-term savings goals. My daughter is in South East Asia and is on the $5 a month plan.
_

Loris:
I never thought of looking at it as possibly more than friends, but the other day I was pissed off and he went looking for me and kept saying he cares.
(12 April 2017)

Loris:
Than the next minute we are making sexual jokes about his work (mechanic). We really don't hang out in person that much, but when we do he usually smiles or hides on his phone or wanting to show me mudding videos.
(12 April 2017)

Loris:
Then he comes back all jokingly about his trucks or his dog.
(12 April 2017)

Loris:
After he gets deep and personal he will shy away in talking for a few hours.
(12 April 2017)

Loris:
Two when we have these talks he will get real deep and personal about himself.
(12 April 2017)

Loris:
I was never hinting at anything towards him that's just always his response.
(12 April 2017)

Loris:
When I tell him I understand he always says he is just going to need time.
(12 April 2017)

Loris:
I always understand what's he is saying and give him the best advice I can.
(12 April 2017)

Loris:
One he always talks to me about one of his ex hook ups and how bad she hurt him.
(12 April 2017)

Loris:
So this guy and I have been talking for about a month now and I'm just trying to understand some stuff.
(12 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment