Thursday 6 April 2017

Naturally folk are seldom at the pure end of the spectrum

The two seem similar in endpoint but at the pure end of the spectrum are vastly different in practice. For me this distinction is not as important as another, seldom as well articulated. This shows the monist conception at the root of much modern magical philosophy.
_

Lillia:
I don't like to start conversations.
(4 April 2017)

Clementina:
Can people's partners accept that they boys and girls can be just friends?
(4 April 2017)

Clementina:
Would you be okay with it in this situation?
(4 April 2017)

Clementina:
But I wonder that if her boyfriend found our, would he be okay with it?
(4 April 2017)

Clementina:
And me and her suggested hanging out.
(4 April 2017)

Clementina:
I'm a senior and just yesterday met a girl who was in my Kindergarten class for the first in 12 years.
(4 April 2017)

Juliann:
Should we try snorkeling on our honeymoon?
(4 April 2017)

Juliann:
I was thinking about doing snorkeling with her and was thinking about signing us up for an snorkeling excursion.
(4 April 2017)

Juliann:
My fiancee and I were discussing our wedding plans and we decided to do hawaii for the honeymoon.
(4 April 2017)

Glenna:
I poured Ketchup on someone s shirt at lunch today in school, and I don t know how to apologize?
(4 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment