Thursday 27 April 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Una:
I'm in 5 core classes and every single one is advanced Level 5. They are the highest level classes I could possibly take.
(26 April 2017)

Una:
I'm a Freshmens in high school and my parents are so annoying about grades.
(26 April 2017)

Lora:
Do you like Luther Allison or Buddy Guy more as a Blues-Guitarist and why?
(26 April 2017)

Lora:
How about you boys or girls though?
(26 April 2017)

Lora:
To me I like them about equally, maybe Luther Allison a little bit more, Just not as mainstream perhaps as Buddy Guy.
(26 April 2017)

Eulalia:
I lost the most important person in my life?
(26 April 2017)

Eulalia:
But today I've missed her more than everything cried in my room today for the first time in years, all because I saw a picture of us from New years.
(26 April 2017)

Eulalia:
I suffer from depression so she was the person who helped me and gave me guidance though all my dark moments.
(26 April 2017)

Eulalia:
She was mad about something ( I accidentally did). She blocked me and didn't want to talk to me again, she was the only positive person I had who never left my side.
(26 April 2017)

Eulalia:
I know I'm going to sound like a loser, but I'm a guy and little over 1 month ago I lost my bestfriend.
(26 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment