Saturday 15 April 2017

Dosunmu has been a notable name around the country for a solid year now

Worsom Robinson/ For the Sun-Times. Henricksen: How about an all-Illinois basketball mailbag? CLASS OF 2018: Morgan Park junior Ayo Dosunmu has a good chance. Earning a spot in the game is as much about pedigree as it is junior summer and senior year performance.
_

Travis:
I'm a 28 year old woman and he is about 31.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
Should I be patient or am I getting ahead of myself.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
He has sent me motivational articles that I think he copies to a broad group of friends, but nothing else.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
It's been only a few days but no affirmative move on this side.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
We instantly connected (in my opinion). There was banter, a lot of eye contact, he rubbed my shoulder and even commented that he needs to visit me on my side of town.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
My friend arranged a meeting with his friend and we all hung out.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
He peaked my interest and I told my friend about it.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
We spoke on the phone briefly as he was helping me with travel plans to a destination he has visited before.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
A male friend of mine introduced me to his male friend.
(13 April 2017)

Arvilla:
I was dating one of my classmates (who I do not have romantic feelings for). We shared passionate kisses and I revealed that he was my boyfriend to my closest friends.
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment