Saturday 15 April 2017

Our pooches got whatever was available at the one grocery store in town

When I took a look at all the additives in the dog food I found at the supermarket I decided I needed to explore other options. The Honest Kitchen Organic Grain dog food is both dry organic dog food and wet organic dog food. The whole grain is mixed with cage-free turkey to give your adult dogs the best mix of nutrients.
_

Nadine:
I am going to tell my bf because he has a right to break up with me if he wants to.
(15 April 2017)

Nadine:
We have sworn to hold each other accountable from now on, not just with each other, but with other people as well, but that can't change the past.
(15 April 2017)

Nadine:
I feel completely horrible now & so does Reilly.
(15 April 2017)

Nadine:
We didn't go all the way, but came very, very close.
(15 April 2017)

Nadine:
Not only do I feel awful because I cheated on my bf who is completely awesome, & I screwed up my relationship with God, but also I went WAY past my moral boundaries.
(15 April 2017)

Nadine:
Somehow we ended up kissing & we both lost control.
(15 April 2017)

Nadine:
I always tell him no & stop replying, & he'll come back after 2-3 hours & apologize profusely & then feel awful about himself (genuinely). Anyway, the other day he came over to my house like usual.
(15 April 2017)

Nadine:
I am Christian & have very strong morals about sex- nothing beyond kissing, maybe making out before marriage (something I struggle with as I have a very strong sex drive). Recently Reilly gets into moods where he wants us to cheat.
(15 April 2017)

Nadine:
Reilly & I are very close- as in we have cried in front of each other & trust each other completely.
(15 April 2017)

Nadine:
Reilly has liked me for a long time but it's never been an issue, we hang out alone all the time, & he has a gf.
(15 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment