Monday 24 April 2017

Here Are 28 Different Ways That You Can Get Business From Books

Welcome to your Smart Agents membership. Start with any referral partners you have. I would start with any family or friends who are involved in any aspects of home sales. Just let them know you have a new book that you want to give them. A Smart Agents Member named Steve recently gave his book to a past client.
_

Faustina:
Now I won t do anything yet, but I eventually want to tell her about my feelings again.
(23 April 2017)

Faustina:
Well, I found out she had broken up with that someone a week or two ago.
(23 April 2017)

Faustina:
She responded back saying she thought the letter was sweet but she was already with someone.
(23 April 2017)

Faustina:
I put my phone number and said if she would be interested in getting to know each other.
(23 April 2017)

Faustina:
So I already kinda told her I had a huge crush through a love letter.
(23 April 2017)

Yesenia:
Why did he ghost me? Things were going so good!?
(23 April 2017)

Yesenia:
He didn t give me a hug or talk to me or even go out with us.
(23 April 2017)

Yesenia:
However I didn t see him for 2 weeks after that because we were both busy but I noticed he was a little distant with messaging.
(23 April 2017)

Yesenia:
We left things on a great note that night.
(23 April 2017)

Yesenia:
I told him I agreed and felt the same way.
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment