Wednesday 12 April 2017

Their name was Feather and the name comes from Haworth

Haworth was the home of the Brontes. As a student, I spent a summer working at the Bronte Parsonage, and two of my university friends would come and visit me. So, what better way to celebrate our latest reunion than with a bottle of something cold, crisp and fizzy.
_

Lynetta:
I am approximately nine days past ovulation with lots of cramping.
(10 April 2017)

Millie:
Is this a positive pregnancy test? :)?
(10 April 2017)

Vernon:
How do I stay safe on a first date?
(10 April 2017)

Vernon:
Anyways, malls are public places of course and usually full of people, so as long as I stay there and don't go off anywhere else with him, everything should technically be safe, right?
(10 April 2017)

Vernon:
How exactly do I ensure my safety during this meeting?
(10 April 2017)

Vernon:
I've never been on a date or let alone even met anyone from online before, so it makes me much more nervous.
(10 April 2017)

Vernon:
This date's only in a couple of days and the location's going to be in a mall that lies at the halfway point of where we both live.
(10 April 2017)

Vernon:
It's pretty clear we both have a mutual liking going on, and since we only live about an hour or two away from each other, we decided what the heck, we should meet up to hang out in person.
(10 April 2017)

Vernon:
Known each other for only about 3-4 weeks now, and he seems pretty sweet and funny overall.
(10 April 2017)

Vernon:
Long story short, met a guy online and we hit it off pretty well.
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment