Saturday 29 April 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Frida:
All within about 3 months, when my daughter was ten, my mother had an almost fatal stroke and then that resulted in dimentia, her great grandpa whom she was close to died, and her dog which was her life also passed.
(28 April 2017)

Frida:
I lived with my mom before and after our marriage.
(28 April 2017)

Frida:
He's partially stayed in her life, but she's always been standoffish towards him.
(28 April 2017)

Frida:
We got married when she was 4 then quickly divorced because he abused alcohol and was abusive to me.
(28 April 2017)

Frida:
So my 20 year old I had when I was 18 with my boyfriend at the time.
(28 April 2017)

Frida:
This may be long but any help would be appreciated.
(28 April 2017)

Evelyne:
My mother is a barbaric person how do I get away from this monster?
(28 April 2017)

Celena:
Now we're both in 11th grade and we're friends and we still have fun together.
(28 April 2017)

Celena:
There's a guy i dated in 8th grade and one year later I dumped him because he always scared my little sisters and he broke her toy without saying sorry.
(28 April 2017)

Kenyatta:
How do I get my mom not to rob me of family like she has down this weekend?
(28 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment