Wednesday 26 April 2017

I thought you were a little tiny person with long Ears and a tail?

I personally love the romance but I also love the irony, and when the two come together I reach the utmost satisfaction. Why is Nick the star of these mishaps? How can you have a good collaboration if you are in different regions or country? Nick had the worst timing imaginable.
_

Charlene:
Maybe you have personal experience.
(25 April 2017)

Charlene:
Do younger siblings in confucianist families obey their older siblings?
(25 April 2017)

Renea:
Why does this girl kick me in the balls so often ? Does she like me or hate me?
(25 April 2017)

Renea:
I don't do much back since she's hot and seductive( i have crush on her) That happened 3 times this month.
(25 April 2017)

Renea:
Even if the kick wasn't strong, it still hurts.(she does that as weak as possible) After that, she hugs me and apologises.
(25 April 2017)

Phebe:
When will all engaged and pregnant couples in their early 20s admit that they have the perfect life?
(25 April 2017)

Phebe:
Do guys even want to wife a virgin?
(25 April 2017)

Phebe:
I am convinced that getting engaged while pregnant is way more romantic than as a virgin.
(25 April 2017)

Phebe:
I hope to be like y'all before I get old.
(25 April 2017)

Ninfa:
So I need help bc I'm socially awkward and I'm not good at being a human.?
(25 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment