Saturday 15 April 2017

Recently I was looking at how many people are visiting my blog

Heck, I nearly yawned writing that. And I had noticed that I would go several days in a row with over 100 views. Often, five out of seven days would have over 100 views. So I feel as though my blog is doing what it was created to do, and it is achieving what I had hoped to achieve with it.
_

Myesha:
I have a friend whose married with kids.
(15 April 2017)

Princess:
Do I have to give my boyfriend s brother an eviction notice?
(15 April 2017)

Princess:
I would like to get him out immediately, but I want to do it the correct way to protect my boyfriend and myself.
(15 April 2017)

Princess:
Do I have to issue him an eviction notice?
(15 April 2017)

Princess:
He was initially supposed to stay with us for 2 weeks.
(15 April 2017)

Princess:
I feel as though he s an adult who should be able to care for himself.
(15 April 2017)

Princess:
This month he has only payed a small portion and has yet to give us the rest.
(15 April 2017)

Princess:
He was originally paying a portion of rent to help out.
(15 April 2017)

Princess:
My boyfriend s brother is irresponsible and makes nothing but excuses as to why he hasn t found a place in 6 months.
(15 April 2017)

Alexandra:
So my sister keeps on nagging at me. Should I shove my dick in her mouth or should I get my buddy to do it for me?
(15 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment