Friday 14 April 2017

You can really mess up your WordPress installation if you goof up here

What Exactly is a Content Management System? There are loads of excellent choices for backup plugins, depending on your needs. Frequency of backups will depend on how active your site is. Updraft Plus also backs up to the cloud, and the Pro version lets you back up to even more types of cloud accounts.
_

Necole:
And those students know what they're doing better than me.
(14 April 2017)

Necole:
I feel embarassed about making mistakes because I'm screwing up all the time and it doesn't help that there are other students riding in the car with me.
(14 April 2017)

Necole:
So instead they threw me in this class with about 2 hours of driving experience.
(14 April 2017)

Necole:
So I've been taking this course for 3 days and I haven't done the 40 hours of practice because my parents never gave me a chance to.
(14 April 2017)

Darcel:
How do we know if the first lady is a nagging wife?
(14 April 2017)

Darcel:
We really need to know if the first lady is a nagging wife BECAUSE if she is, then she will drive her husband so insane that he will launch lots of nuclear weapons just to piss her off.
(14 April 2017)

Estella:
What possibility is there that I could be pregnant?
(14 April 2017)

Estella:
I'm taking a blood test Saturday but I'm curious to see if it's even possible to be pregnant?
(14 April 2017)

Estella:
I took a test yesterday & was negative.
(14 April 2017)

Estella:
It's barely Thursday, My period stopped this morning.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment