Friday 14 April 2017

So it really is just for people to visit with cats?

This slideshow requires JavaScript. This cafe is quite special and different to the regular cat cafes around the UK and even some other countries. What is different you are asking? Our local cat cafe is actually trying (as in trying to get the word out) to be called an adoption lounge.
_

Georgiana:
Anytime you want help Give me a call I'll have the Police and a social worker give you folks a visit.
(14 April 2017)

Georgiana:
To which I said... I done security work, and this all points to abuse.
(14 April 2017)

Georgiana:
I told her that staunch, over the top Femininity such as yours is the Mark of the abused and oppressed.. I know those pantyhose and that dress and those heels cover up much uglier scars, and maybe bruises along with it.
(14 April 2017)

Georgiana:
So I also know that you're probably being abused and controlled.
(14 April 2017)

Georgiana:
I know that you're poorer than you look.. People who are of the poor Socioeconomic background that normally shops at Walmart don't typically dress like you do.
(14 April 2017)

Georgiana:
I showed her my badge, Identified myself as Charles, a Security officer, private investigator and Polygraph examiner. (I do have training in that). I told her, this.
(14 April 2017)

Georgiana:
The diversion worked.. He gets in the car, and we start talking in private for a few minuted.
(14 April 2017)

Georgiana:
I offered to help them load their car up... I just told the guy that I know her, she hired me to cut her grass a few times, I just need to talk to her about some business.
(14 April 2017)

Georgiana:
And they had this kid with them.
(14 April 2017)

Georgiana:
She was wearing a really nice, rather sexy, pretty dress, high heels, and pantyhose and lipstick.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment