Saturday 15 April 2017

Overland enthusiast and lover of the great outdoors

I'm also a minimalist so my idea of planning is different from hers. All the gear is always ready, The bins are organized. We have the gear ready all the time. We do have to plan gas and food and mapping routes but thats about it. For weekend trips we can and will once and a while just jump in the truck at 5 on a Friday hit the store and take off.
_

Lanie:
Help me what do I do I live in North Carolina.
(13 April 2017)

Lanie:
I don't like being in a homeless shelter with other people because I don't trust people as my own family rejected me and molested me so I'm living under a bridge and I got this phone from a charity.
(13 April 2017)

Lanie:
I'm all alone and there's not a single person I know I'm afraid.
(13 April 2017)

Lanie:
She never believed me that I was molested.
(13 April 2017)

Lanie:
She says I brought painon her by getting her first boyfriend he must've me arrested.
(13 April 2017)

Lanie:
I have no family now as my mom hasn't spoken to Mayo since I was taken away.
(13 April 2017)

Lanie:
I was in foster care ever since my mom moved a sex offender in and I was molested myself as a kid and I don't even know who my dad is.
(13 April 2017)

Lanie:
I haven't been to school in two years and now I'm homeless.
(13 April 2017)

Lanie:
I'm 18 but I'm emotionally just a kid.
(13 April 2017)

Lanie:
I come from a dysfunctional family and I can't turn to them and I'm alone.
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment