Friday 7 April 2017

The new map is essentially Downpour with a little added sunshine and a dash of Irish charm

Completing the in-game challenged over the duration of the next three weeks will let you earn two exclusive St. Operation: Shamrock & Awe is live right now and wraps up on April 3 at 12.01am PDT. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.
_

Augustine:
He gives me money, treats me alot.
(6 April 2017)

Augustine:
He treats me almost like a father figure.
(6 April 2017)

Augustine:
At first he seemed pretty cool but for the past few months I noticed him treating me differently.
(6 April 2017)

Annmarie:
Poll: Should I take a pregnancy test????????
(6 April 2017)

Lakendra:
Have You Ever Vagina Slapped Someone?
(6 April 2017)

Lakendra:
Have you ever been so mad you just whipped it out and smacked someone across the face with it?
(6 April 2017)

Thu:
Should my ex-girlfriend have disclosed that she's crazy on day 1?
(6 April 2017)

Rosenda:
Would you be angry at your daughter for this?
(6 April 2017)

Rosenda:
The mother paid for her college degree and law school degrees.
(6 April 2017)

Rosenda:
She is currently on vacation to south america with her boyfriend.
(6 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment