Thursday 6 April 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Claudine:
I met this guy in college back in September and we became really close.
(5 April 2017)

Georgianne:
Pregnancy Medicare?
(5 April 2017)

Georgianne:
I m about 7 weeks into pregnancy . I m new to this . I applied for Medicare . How long would it be to hear back from them?
(5 April 2017)

Alica:
Why do people whistle at work?
(5 April 2017)

Alica:
Anytime by boss comes around me, most of the time he whistles to himself. just curious why?
(5 April 2017)

Hallie:
What do you do when your sister is stupid, and your cat broke your bed?
(5 April 2017)

Hallie:
My sister is stupid and my cat broke my bed.
(5 April 2017)

Laurinda:
Why do white people have such high divorce rates?
(5 April 2017)

Laurinda:
It's just odd to me that while growing up, majority of my white friends had a broken family and no father.
(5 April 2017)

Laurinda:
I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.
(5 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment