Saturday 8 April 2017

You should have 2 to 3 tablespoons of roasted garlic

Drizzle with the 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Allow to cool, then squeeze the garlic pulp out of the skins and set aside. Rinse the diced potatoes to wash off some of the starch. Add the potatoes, the cauliflower, roasted garlic pulp, and 7 cups (1.65 l) of the vegetable broth.
_

Willene:
I don t know what to do .. New mother and I m not sure how to co parent with my ex boyfriend?
(8 April 2017)

Emilia:
You promised you will be back today John?
(8 April 2017)

Maye:
I had to drop my sister off at her friends house so since I did not go in anyplace I drove barefoot and left my shoes at home.
(8 April 2017)

Vada:
How can I tell him I don't wanna watch it ?
(8 April 2017)

Vada:
I don't even like to think about it.
(8 April 2017)

Vada:
I think she's gone too far with it.
(8 April 2017)

Vada:
I had a bad dream one night where she actually tried to murder me.
(8 April 2017)

Vada:
My sister and her friends like to play that as a game they go up on the hill behind the house where there's sand they run around with sticks pretending to kill each other then they would write the words in the sand.
(8 April 2017)

Vada:
I don't know how to tell my husband I don't want to see it again.
(8 April 2017)

Vada:
I don't want her growing up to be like him.
(8 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment