Sunday 16 April 2017

The Most Important Mentality You Need To Be A Master at Anything

But the teacher must not forget that the greatest teachers are the ones who never stop being students. Because a master never gets stagnant. A master evolves and always tries to get better at their craft. When you become stagnant, others overtake you. When you become stagnant, you become redundant and irrelevant.
_

Alishia:
Hi how can I form good quality friends as an adult?
(15 April 2017)

Alishia:
I have a lot of friends but a lot of them just like to drink or party I would like high quality people who are success driven like I am, I am in my twenties and not to be rude, but I don't want to hangout with people who consistently drink ya know?
(15 April 2017)

Alishia:
I have like one solid good friend I mean GREAT Buddy but he is married so I don't have much else people to hangout with don't get me wrong.
(15 April 2017)

Lynna:
Being the emotional support for a friend is draining?
(15 April 2017)

Lynna:
If I try to say I'm uncomfortable, they assume that I don't want to be around them anymore so I'm kind of stumped.
(15 April 2017)

Lynna:
I love them as a friend, but I honestly don't know how longer I can keep up as it's been draining me emotionally.
(15 April 2017)

Lynna:
It happens at least once a week.
(15 April 2017)

Lynna:
We have our better days, but sometimes I inwardly fear that they would break down all of the sudden and the cycle begins again.
(15 April 2017)

Lynna:
I'm bad at comforting and socializing to begin with so I can never figure out how to handle it properly.
(15 April 2017)

Lynna:
Sometimes they twist my words around, and other times they push away words of comfort.
(15 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment