Monday 24 April 2017

I just want to ask you if you ever have tried the strawberry shortcake style

I am not sure if I should use my real name, because what if I go to get a job or someone has the idea to google me? And well, despite it not being my main reason, yeah, people sometimes can be judgmental about NSFW so that kind of helps too. Take for example, Masamune Shirow, the author of Ghost in the Shell.
_

Beckie:
I cry so often, but it just feels like I'm the bad person doing everything wrong.
(23 April 2017)

Beckie:
He told me that I was being too negative (i.e. me feeling less than worthy when I'm almost at an emotional break point), I keep on breaking promises that I was forced to make (i.e.
(23 April 2017)

Beckie:
Last night, on the phone, I was just telling him about my day to lighten up the mood, but he kept on interrupting me and telling me why he feels so sad.
(23 April 2017)

Beckie:
A lot of my friends say it's better that I break up, but I've been so hopeless in wanting to stay.
(23 April 2017)

Beckie:
If things don't change, he's adamant about breaking up.
(23 April 2017)

Beckie:
We had problems here and there, but recently it's gotten to the point that he wants to break up if things don't get better by May 5th (end of finals). He said it's hard for him to feel any better, and for me to feel any better.
(23 April 2017)

Beckie:
Long distance relationship, around 6 months.
(23 April 2017)

Cora:
Ex asking for private pictures behind gfs back?
(23 April 2017)

Cora:
Why would he do this knowing how heir to was the last time?
(23 April 2017)

Nelda:
Does she think its weird?
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment