Tuesday 11 April 2017

Their name was Feather and the name comes from Haworth

Haworth was the home of the Brontes. As a student, I spent a summer working at the Bronte Parsonage, and two of my university friends would come and visit me. So, what better way to celebrate our latest reunion than with a bottle of something cold, crisp and fizzy.
_

Kyle:
Are you dreading the pain and sorrow of Easter in the shattered family like I am?
(9 April 2017)

Kyle:
Any thoughts on how I get over this agony?
(9 April 2017)

Kyle:
So are you dreading the pain of the agony of a family Easter for some reason?
(9 April 2017)

Kyle:
I'm so tired of being punished for what my mom's family did to her as she should punish them not me.
(9 April 2017)

Kyle:
My dad's parents have died and his only sibling lives on the other side of the country.
(9 April 2017)

Kyle:
The four darkest days on the calendar.
(9 April 2017)

Kyle:
Next it will be Fourth of July and then Thanksgiving and then Christmas.
(9 April 2017)

Kyle:
This was in the 1980s and my mom is still bitter even though her father died in 1992. I can't get over the shame that family holidays bring to me.
(9 April 2017)

Kyle:
But he died and she will not forgive the rest of the family for it since they did not speak up and turn her father into police.
(9 April 2017)

Kyle:
My mother was hurt as a kid by her father and has understandable resentment towards him.
(9 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment