Sunday 16 April 2017

Do you remember making paper fans when you were a kid?

My girls and I dyed dresses, t-shirts, onesies, bedding and tea towels on Saturday morning. With both methods, the first step is to fold the fabric item in flat, tight accordion style folds. Just remember that the shorter the length of your folds are, the tighter your pattern will be in the end.
_

Jeannetta:
Shes now single and I'm questioning if I should tell her or not.
(14 April 2017)

Jeannetta:
She's been in two relationships since I first met her and they've all treated her like crap.
(14 April 2017)

Genevie:
Serious question?Could you please give some subjection, should I trust him or reject him?serious answer only?10 points?
(14 April 2017)

Genevie:
I just feel so lost without you in my life.
(14 April 2017)

Genevie:
I would like to to fix up our relationship if your love for me is still alive because I never stopped loving you and I don't know how deal with the love I have for you, if you are not with me anymore.
(14 April 2017)

Genevie:
I regret letting you go that easily.
(14 April 2017)

Genevie:
I can't believe I risked myself to lose you.
(14 April 2017)

Genevie:
My ex texted me , I was stupid of breaking up with you , you were the only girl that really understand me and would do anything for me.
(14 April 2017)

Carla:
My teacher told me I should not rape anybody!?
(14 April 2017)

Sharla:
What are the chances of a pregnancy happening with a only condom and pulling out?
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment