Wednesday 19 April 2017

Go with whatever works best for you based on availability and preference

You can also use drumsticks as well. Let us know how it goes by leaving a comment below. Season the chicken all over with salt, chili powder and paprika. Cut up cauliflower to have it ready. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, add avocado oil.
_

Felicia:
He's been dating this new girl for 4 months but he was still liking my pictures for a while since he's been dating her.
(18 April 2017)

Felicia:
Okay I've been broken up with my ex for 8 months and he's been friends with us this whole time on social media but yesterday I posted a picture and he decides to unfriend us both on snapchat.
(18 April 2017)

Clarinda:
I smacked my boyfriend out of anger and he won't speak to me?
(18 April 2017)

Clarinda:
So I kind of picked a fight with him and he told me to take a midol and I smacked him out of anger :( I feel bad now and I called him to apologize but he won't answer Now what should I do?
(18 April 2017)

Sandi:
How do you get past mediocrity?
(18 April 2017)

Sandi:
However, I can't seem to push myself.
(18 April 2017)

Sandi:
Now I know I will regret this because this is the last school I will be in and I'll regret that I didn't do my best.
(18 April 2017)

Sandi:
I know I'm not doing my best, I'm mostly half-a$sing school.
(18 April 2017)

Sandi:
But that's probably because of lack of trying.
(18 April 2017)

Anette:
What do girls think of the name Jim?
(18 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment