Monday 10 April 2017

I love it when the photos spill off of the page

Use scrapbooking ideas, writing prompts, design how for your scrapbook layouts. She will show you the basics of Photoshop Elements and step you through the process of building a first layout using a template. How many are digi and how many paper? Ann Weed : Great Ideas for layouts.
_

Gwyn:
He's not over his ex. Should I break it off completely or stay his friend until he decides what he wants?
(10 April 2017)

Keren:
Are you going to help a man in need?
(10 April 2017)

Roslyn:
I'm surprised this?
(10 April 2017)

Roslyn:
I have two children, a son of 20 years and another daughter of 15 years, they are naked one in front of the other, change of clothes one in front of the other, this is very strange.
(10 April 2017)

Estella:
My boyfriend don't like to marry me, so may I get pregnant by stealing his sperm?
(10 April 2017)

Estella:
If he refuse, can I get child support from him for next 18 years by suing him?
(10 April 2017)

Estella:
Will that make he will get idea to marry me?
(10 April 2017)

Estella:
So shall I use his sperm in the condom and get pregnant?
(10 April 2017)

Estella:
So I need to get marry him or need guaranteed income from him.
(10 April 2017)

Estella:
I got pregnant years ago but I aborted by my own will as I didn't marry him at that time.
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment