Wednesday 26 April 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vicky:
I'd like to carry on a facebook convo with my crush but problem is.. I was the last one to to talk. The convo wasn't ended ?
(26 April 2017)

Julio:
So is it worth trying just once, cause I wanna know what its like to be high but I wanna be able to trust my music that I m good.
(26 April 2017)

Julio:
Or should I just not try it, because if I do try it and even if I like it, I m only doing it once and never again.
(26 April 2017)

Julio:
So is it worth to give up believing and thinking and being able to say music is enough for me to know what it fells like to be high one time?
(26 April 2017)

Julio:
I play music, and I wanna think and believe and be able to tell people that I don t need drugs and that music is enough for me, but I do wanna now what it s like to be high.
(26 April 2017)

Julio:
Is it worth to smoke weed just one time even if you re never gonna do it again?
(26 April 2017)

Libby:
Why is this girl I like(likes me back) acting different around me all of the sudden?
(26 April 2017)

Libby:
But then right after the next day she starts acting different and not flirting with me anymore.
(26 April 2017)

Libby:
Ok so me and this girl talk a lot in this class and we text a lot. we ve have been flirting with each other for awhile so I thought it was a good time to tell her I like her so I told her I like her and she said she likes me back.
(26 April 2017)

Tonette:
Do I seem dedicated to passing my finals? Will I pass?
(26 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment