Saturday 15 April 2017

Some learners have even told us they actually want to know the errors they made

But they can all be overcome, and none of them are reasons to grade grammar in every essay you grade. Ideating is not outlining is not drafting is not editing is not publishing. Ideating and editing MUST BE KEPT DIFFERENT. It kills their desire to play, to explore, to idea adventure.
_

Nichole:
I cry everyday? Is this normal?
(13 April 2017)

Nichole:
Well I'm crying bc I'm moving and I'm just sad in general.. and I'm moving away from my friends and crush... is it normal to cry this much?
(13 April 2017)

Catherine:
What does it mean when a guy ask what do you mean by you like me?
(13 April 2017)

Catherine:
I notice if I make advances on him he responds but asks questions if it is regular texting he doesn't reply alot why is that?
(13 April 2017)

Catherine:
I just said that I like you because your my friend but really liked him as more.
(13 April 2017)

Catherine:
He replied by asking me what i meant by me liking liking him.
(13 April 2017)

Catherine:
My guy friend read my message on text thinking he wouldn't read I said I like you, like you him and also like hanging out.
(13 April 2017)

Rosalie:
Why turned on by girls breasts and butts?
(13 April 2017)

Sunny:
How to tell someone you have a fear of intimacy?
(13 April 2017)

Sunny:
I just don t know how to go about telling him this, having this conversation, any advice would be a great help.
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment